Wednesday 5 November 2008

Happy-ing...

Yesterday noon, after finished work, I went 2 Metro Point Complex-- Old Town had dinner wid my workmates. They are Tinie, Sal, Anna, Ah Sing n Micheal Liew. Because Tinie has make a decision on Monday actually, she said wanna treat us makan wor. It's supprise 4me! Hahax.. I was happy la. Thanks Tinie!

Hm, talk back 2 my topic. Finished our dinner time, then they start busy talking wid each other d, by da way, I din really interest in thier topic, donno why im missing him.! (dreaming wid myself) So, at last, I got enjoyed chatting wid them. Time was going 7pm, means we are ready 2 back home. (but i cant, coz i got 2 fetch my little bro from school.) After then, Micheal Liew was go foot da bill, is not by Tinie. At that time, Tinie was paiseh edi, coz da 1st was she decided wanna treat us eating, but at last, Micheal Liew was "settle" da bill. N then hor, He bring up a topic again, He said da day after 2morrow come again, not eating o.. is Sing k.. hahax.. Thanks Micheal.!

Hm, Tinie, dont paiseh la, next time u baru date us out 4 dinner again lor. U said last time I treated u guys had dinner at Secret Reciple wasn't nice hor, then next time u can choose Sushi King even Ah Sing ever choose tat restaurant b4. I can eat twice ma.. wahahax... jk...
Anyway, u needn't too worried this time not u belanja us k. ^^

No comments: