Wednesday 26 November 2008

No title...

Funny how the little things we cant do without, make you wonder somehow, how we did it before. When I found love, I never knew that needed love, now I cant get enough of wanting it more n more, and I spend most my days finding different ways, thinking how to say, and I wonder what I did before, like ur love, if u ever take it all away, I wouldn't make it through another day.

I cant conceive, going back to how it used to be, you've affected my reality, I cant go back, dont you know u hooked me up like that, it will hit me heart attact, if u ever should leave. Spending most my nights, lost inside ur eyes, wondering how can I ever live without u, live without u beside my side. The things we take in life granted we foresake, but I know I cant do without the love we make, I will never break the promise I make, so hear me when what i am trying say.

No comments: