Friday 7 November 2008

7.11.2008

Early in the morning, I had getting scold by aunty, coz of something.. But izzit I really did wrong? nope!! .

Initially, Im in good mood in this morning, but after get scold by her, my good mood has disappeared. :(
She makes me feeling wanna cry again, luckily I still can "TAHAN" those Of da tears from my eyes, N didnt cry at tat moment.

By da way, I started dislike her already, not coz of she scold me, anyway... sometime i really cant stand on her, but I cant do anything!

I had breakfast that time, Ah Sing was beside wid me, n he keep talking craps 2me, n make me feel happy. He really is a funny guy... hehex.. Thx sing..^^ (Tinie, dont worry... U noe I wont so easily get angry mah, im kindly person ey, smile k..^^ )

2.35pm
Im waiting for 5pm comes, then I can go yam cha wid Sing n back home.
But still have to stay here 4 long long time.
@@

No comments: