Saturday 22 November 2008

Trouble with LOVE...

You are the one my heart's been waiting for, the one I wan to spend all my days with, all my nights with, n everything in between us, the one who's feels so right, the one who makes me think that forever cant possibly be long enough.

But where are YOU now? Run away d? YOU are trying to make me give up on u. Well, I had force myself to do that so, but failed. I know I like a stupid gal, No matter wat my frenz say, I still prayed that our love can be found on one days, even though I know it is impossble, it is hopeless..

Why is love so important to me? As i say, I juz a little gal, love is for everyone, especially for woman, they need love, they need care. Including me!
When I can stop thinking about it? I felt so tired on it, not body tired. Is not ur fault, juz only I'm too stupid wid LOVE.
When is my Mr. RIGHT can appear in front of me? Then I juz let YOU go and forever.

I've got my own way to do everything, but about LOVE, I really don know what ways that I still have.
"FORGET"... I had try many times. Failed n failed... It's hard to control, Now... I juz only have to need some time to leave down such of the love problems.
I need some time.. I need some time.. I don want to live inside the life of disturbing wid love............ zZzZ

1 comment:

Jamie Wong said...

as time pass, u'll forget him.
Tell u urself tat u can do it.
If u keep on thinkin of this man, then u wont able to forget him for sure.
Time is the most useful weapon to let the things and matters surpass.