Saturday 8 November 2008

8.11.2008

2.15pm
I juz finished eat, I had ate 'Fried Kuei Tiao'... spicy eyyyyy...

Tonite, Ting dated me out, n we decided meet at Mewah Club, that place is nice..
Bcoz u guys almost can see whole K.L nitez review from there. hehex..
It's best for couple dating there. ^-^

By da way, Peng oso gt come out wid us, it's surprise for me. A few months didnt meet wid her d, Hm.....
Hope we can non stop talking on this nite lor. ^^

Haizzz...
I juz get a called from a customer, he wants us opened till 6pm la..
I dont want OT, I juz want back home n take a rest.!
But I really cannot do anything.

Now, time is going to 5.4opm.
Still got half an hour to go... I gotto wait till 6.15pm if I can.
Bcoz if I finish work at 6pm, I juz only got half an hour OT, but if I wait until 6.15pm, then i juz can get 1 hour OT.
Hmmmm........
It's depend on me, sure I will finised work before 6pm. Coz, I'm so tired right now.
tata.....

8pm+++
After I bought something wid my mum at Billion super market, then i met wid my buddies Ting n Peng at Mewah Club- 21st century cafe. We were kept talking a lot of craps wid stupid topics. Hahax.. (sorry, seems too over.)

21st Century Cafe

Hm, we oso gt talked something about Momo.
Love is so easyly TO find out, but if u want true love I think its MUZ BE hard to find. You guys agree wat im trying to say?

Peng n Ting
11pm++
I back home not wid my bare hands, I had bought a box of 4 piece Mask by Ting's sis, n a short pants by Peng. hehehee... B4 sleep, im doin my facecial..^^





Don't frighten by me!!!

9.11.2008

I've nothing to say, nothing to write..
I woke up at 10am++. Still feel not enough sleeping ey...... sOb, I think I really gonna take leave already, let myself rest more n more. ^^
Hm,
Tong has dated me out, but my mum disapproved, so I refused him again. Sorry,
luckily he didnt mind it at all. ^^

No comments: