Thursday 6 November 2008

6.11.2008

Why this few days keep raining at noon 1 huh?, It's cold for me.! Sob sob...
Coz im sitting in office, got aircond one.
But, luckily i have wearing my jacket..
12.23pm...
Feels hungry.....................
After my lunch time, Ah Sing asked me a same question again, dated me out 4 yamcha. I have no choice, so I juz accepted it. hehee...

Finished work, I fetched my little bro from school again, (i think this is my part time job.) When we on da way home, he asked me whether i can bring him go Metro Point onot, sure I can right. Bcoz YuHua juz near by that complex only.. CHEHhh, at last he juz only bought a cartoon DVD--- Conan. =.=
Metro Point Complex
10pm++
My dad has brought us went 2 Cheras batu9 there eaten steamboat.. It's was nice man! That restaurant named "Jin Hoo Steamboat Restaurant". If u have free time u can go n test it see whether tat I gt telling lie onot..^^
I oso gt taked some pictz there.. ^^


Jin Hoo Steamboat Restaurant

Wow...


2 Pax here...


BeiJing Siu Kao


Golden Mushroom

Slice Mutton


Fried Sui Kao


....

Great??

No comments: