Saturday 18 September 2010

Complicated

Why I cried? Why I mood down? Why I emo-ing?
Too many WHY will make me think nothing, brain empty.
I feel that I so small again...
I need someone to comfort me this moment. =.=
They will never know my heart inside have many stories that I don't really like to share with.
I like to make laugh in front my friends.
But, in others site,
I don't so like to talk about my personal matter, if I keep this bad till the end.
Nobody knows.
I started feeling uncomfortable, afraid that bad luck follows me again,
please let me have a better way to live happily,
and don't need to think so much, worried so much, don't need to control by others.
Got such this good life?
lol...
Life is in your hand and make it well on your own...
Wish me luck!
(Wondering why i post this weird post zzz )
Jamy

5 comments:

Wai wai said...

i wish u good luck, my dear~
i m looking for such life too..
keep looking forward n never give up!

Jamy Fong said...

but some ppl are like to give up easily laa.. nt me.. wakakaa..
between, thx yea frenx.. and wish u too. smile..

Garan said...

你有这些一系列的想法,表示你已长大了,会开始担忧了,是好事。=)可否还记得,我曾经在FB上发布过一个问题:人最害怕的是什么吗?你可否在这里再回答多一次?

Alex❤俊輝 said...

沒人說過要放棄,
說放棄只是晦氣的話..
說放棄的人..
真的是笨蛋..
笨!
笨!!
笨!!!

Jamy Fong said...

Garan...............
alex, hahaa.. alamak~ so much "ben"... ><