Thursday 9 September 2010

Sweet 22nd birthday

Happy Sweet 22nd Birthday to myself!
Can't imagine how time flies,
the clock will always keep ticking and will never stop.
I am getting older lur, I should smile. ^_^
Wish Wish Wish~
Come and make a wish!
Honestly yea,
I have 3 wishes for my each birthday.
Heh heh...
Greedy? Not at all.
Who doesn't need wishes?
I will still follow the rule,
that's make a wish while I'm ready for 'makan' cake.
I believe to god, sweet angel is following me always. ^^
Between,
I sincerely wishing for my family good health and happiness.
This is my first wish,
what's so important in my life is-- family could live with happily.
Another two wishes is for myself la.
Secret... Shh... ^x^
Hope that my little wishes can come true yea.
Smile!
^-^
Jamy

5 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

may i know ur other 2 wishes?
:-X

Jamy Fong said...

hahaa.. say le is a secret maaa... ^.^

Alex❤俊輝 said...

yer..bully me d..
tell me la T.T

Garan said...

看了你的生日照片,很漂亮,并且你的人缘很好,朋友们和家人精心帮你挑了个很美的蛋糕及和你一起庆祝。感觉整个很温馨。。。你是个很好的女孩,你所许下的愿望,一定都能实现。虽无法加入行列和你一起庆生,但在9月9日的时候,我在菩萨前诚心的诵经并祈求:“愿将一切功德,全数回向我的一位女性朋友……房家碧,愿她及她家人身体健康、一切平安吉祥、幸福安康。。。愿她在未来事业开展,福德增长、法喜充满、会有段幸福美满的姻缘。。弟子我陈冠双诚心向菩萨祈求,善哉。。。” friend, this is what i give u the birthday persent, hope u like it, may ur wish comes true...=)

Jamy Fong said...

Garan, huhuu.. kinda touching me :)
ermm... 谢谢你的祝福与祈求...假如我愿望真的实现了, 我就请你吃大餐ok...hahaa.. 谢谢你哦!!smile...
我就收下你这份“美礼”咯... ^o^