Saturday 4 September 2010

Tired

Hmm hmm hmm...
Damn busy this morning!
(@.@)")
Hari raya holiday is around the corner,
so that these few days customer order pun automatically damn banyak juga...

Busy busy busy...
it make me 4gt to take the medicine on time~~

I still not yet take my lunch~~
luckily,
M & M milk chocolate is 'acc' ME~~

Happy happy happy...
Now is already 4pm ++,
finally,

I have free time to take my rest and tunggu balik sekarang~~~
lalala~~~ lalala~~~ lalala~~~








p/o:Post this post 4 fun

5 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

everybody also wait Raya Holidays =D
take care..^^
see u ad happy..
aku happy juga....
HoHo..

Jamy Fong said...

hoho..
i still boleh tahan la, tak payah worry sangat ya..
but hor... i just take my bath, coz after back home i terus go tidur sampai 9pm! so suang.. raining~ i lovin it.. lol :)
ok, chao~~
i am gonna take my dinner nw, n medicine!! (still not feeling hungry =.=) "ma mu" jor??
keep smiling!
cheers....

Alex❤俊輝 said...

medicine?
u sick jor meh?
hehe..

Jamy Fong said...

siu siu gam mou jekkk.... :)

Alex❤俊輝 said...

recover den ok jor lu ~~
take k yo~~ ^^