Tuesday 28 September 2010

Past n Today

I can be nice if I want to,
but, the same time...
I can also be bad if I want to.
Hoho~
Scary?
hahaa...jkjk...
but please try to keeping me on my nice side la..^^
By the way,
We shouldn't live in the past, don't look back at your past as it is over..
Most important is what we have today.
Warning...
Don't expect someone to fall in love with you, just because of you love that person...
I'd had tried b4, but I fail.
How much it hurts, but still have to face to the fact.
Trying to grow out of it, and now is the new me, and real me!
Between love, we need trust. Put trust into it.
Build trust is the thing.
We need to gain trust in other to trust people.
Today me,
I found my love.
I am kindly happy for that.
To have someone to love.
and,
To be loved.
lolzzz ^^





Jamy


3 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

-.-dear..
你知不知道你所寫的,很感動?
你衰啦,弄人家哭了啦>.<
我相信你.
謝謝你相信我..
也感謝現在愛著我的你..
我可以告訴你,我對你的Love..
絕對絕對不會比你少! blek !

Garan said...

对,要彼此互相信任,未来日子还需要考验。洁米,加油~~!!^^

Jamy Fong said...

alex, no need cry laa.. aiyo.. ku bao yer. neh nehhh >.<

Garan,洁米? not bad! :) work hard together...